SO LONG NEVER POST ALREADY....
Anyway in July, I will be going to Genting with baby and his friends!!
He should be going to Australia for 1 or 2 months though it is not yet confirmed.
A lot of people asking me whether I am sad or not.
The answer will be no, of course.
What should I be sad for? Cry everyday just because he is doing his family and me proud by having the chance to go overseas and serve the country for just a short duration of 2 months? Come on~~~
We have been together for so many 2 months so~~~ This 2 months are just "small cake" for us ^^
And I should not say sad ba, I will worry for him whether did he eat or sleep well at the other side of the world. :)
And recently I have started my driving lesson!!
Passed my FTT on 18/3/2011. Heeeheeee!!!
I hope my TP will be like my BTT and FTT, one time pass please!! :D
And.... We should really learn to treasure our lives..
Other normal humans in this world don't even get a chance to see their loved ones anymore..
So we really ought to treasure everything we have and not just taking it for granted.
Who knows? One day Singapore might have a natural disaster?
My post is kinda random so... Hahahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment