Friday, March 23, 2012

For the whole of today my mood is just so bad.


First is because i am too stress with the fact that the audit for my work place is coming for our application for edutrust. There are really too many things to get prepared of and things that we need to get it implemented before the auditors come in to our school and breathe down our necks. And the best part is? Majority of the audit will concern me and i am going to be dead! Though the audit should be stepping closer in about a month time but I am still very troubled with it. Because of the audit i couldnt feel anything about my upcoming driving test!! Lol.


Secondly, there's this new lab manager (a caucasian lady).... Well i should say she's a very capable lady with a very strong personality and get bossy at times. She has been promoted to the position not long ago though. And my employer handed her a task to consolidate students information to create an internal 'Facebook' for our students. As i always keep a list of students information in my own excel spreadsheet to keep myself updated, she asked whether can i add a few columns for her internal Facebook thingy so that she can find the students data over. So yes i did that and today... She sent me an email telling me to copy and paste the students information in which she has highlighted in hard copies of class registers to a new spreadsheets where she can easily finds in my excel spreadsheet. And its like more than half of our total students.... She sounded like she was allocating a task to me when it was her responsibility to get this done. Moreover, she is going to be on leave for one week and just throw the task to me as if it was suppose to be mine. She can at least say 'sorry to trouble you' or ' thank you for helping me' to make me feel better helping her but nothing at all. And this task is so important she should have bloody complete it before she even goes for her fucking leave. So, i told my boss about it and he is really very kind and was not angry with her. He even offered to help me and copy paste the information. Lol.... So. I. Am. Abit. Speechless. Of course I'll do it and not trouble him cos he is busy enough from the audit. I mean like cmon la, who not busy right? Fuck!!!


Thirdly, while I was being low morale on the incident above, this new teacher (Caucasian again!!!) came to talk to me as she was going to leave the centre. Here's our conversation:


Teacher: Oh hi Shu En! I see that you're always so busy.

Me: Haha ya~ Cos of the new term and edutrust stuffs.

Teacher: Oh i see! Do you work on weekends?

Me: Weekends are my offday but will be coming tomorrow to help out.

Teacher: Ouh that's sad! Well, I noticed that Singaporeans always sacrifice their resting time and slog hard for their work or money. Most of them are willing to work on Weekends to earn more money.

Me: -Gave a surprised look- Erm i don't think all Singaporeans are same as what you've mentioned. For me, i value my rest time and i am Singaporean. I will come to work on my offday only if my boss needed help or due to some urgent stuffs. I don't agree to work for the money.

Teacher: Oh! That's a very good attitude.

Me: Haha thanks. But i just feel that shouldn't because of some living example that you know of then think all Singaporeans are the same.

Teacher: Ya of course! You're very right! (Gets a bit awkward)


I mean... She shouldn't like 一根竹竿打翻整船人right?


Well. That's all my rants today. And i miss baby!!!!!!!!!!!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: