I actually felt quite bad that I have very much neglected my blog!!!! ):<.
Note to self: PLEASE CHANGE BLOG SKIN!!!!!
Well, I was quite busy going through the motion of obtaining a driving license, diploma and with work!! For the first 3, I am really relieved to say that I have successfully obtained my driving license and the government has awarded a year edutrust license to my company!! My sleepless nights before the audit really paid off! Of course it is not only my credit and hardwork - all of the staffs in the company worked really hard to make it happen!! And I was SUPER relieved after passing my driving test. I swear I nearly passed out (i am exaggerating :p) after knowing the result. I was like madly poking my poor phone trying to call baby right after exiting the testers room! I was so happy that I have cried while elaborating to him on phone Hahaha. Must remember this forever!!
I will also be graduating from my diploma soon! My employers wanted me to continue my studies in degree... I have the intention to obtain a degree but it was like an effing 3 years program. I think i will die before the end of the degree program. And i am considering to rest for a year and concentrate in Korean language!!! I really want to master that language so that I am multilingual!!! Hahahaha.
And i am heading to Taiwan to celebrate my birthday with baby!!!!!!!! First time ever taking a plane.... Scary ah..... I am very afraid of height so i guess baby will definitely laugh at me lol.
Well! Till then :D
No comments:
Post a Comment