Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013

Now playing - Dripping Tears (Son DamBi)

Well, I was kind of addicted by this song by Son DamBi. It's melancholy rhythm and her beautiful voice makes me addicted. I am kind of slow cos I understand that this song was already out a few months ago. But, who cares? And here I am abusing the "Repeat" button of my player. :/

I am blogging on the 2nd day of year 2013. Yes - new year has started. In 2012, I've accomplished two of my goals - Obtained my diploma as well as my driving license. I won't be posting my new year's resolutions like I do in those years cos I am pretty sure I won't be ensuring myself to keep up with whatever shit I have posted in this post. And, I seldom re-read my own posts until I have got really nothing better to do. Hahahahahaha ya -.-.

I am going to KTPH tomorrow to sign their employment letter. Starting a new job in 2013! Finally left my previous job. I hate to see and entertain dramas. The most annoying fact that my lady boss was also involved as well. So well, fuck off idiots!

Anyway by Cindy's recommendation, I have noticed Fifty Shades of Grey (yes that erotic novel that everyone is discussing about). But still, I am still lazy to read because bloody hell it got three books in total!! Then, I read online that they wanted to make a film out of this novel. And they wanted Ian Somerhalder to act as that Christian Grey. So, curiosity kills the cat. I went Google and searched what exactly is this Fifty Shades about. Then after reading the summary of the story, I have decided to give it a try by downloading the PDF of the 1st part to read. Tadah - I then found myself addicted after reading just the first two chapters of the novel. The storyline is great - I admire how E L James (The author) describes the feelings of both the characters. However, the sexual contents are toooo much. I found myself busy scrolling away whenever it comes to the erotic part. For me, I am only interested what happened to Christian and Anastasia in the end rather than the erotic part. But I definitely understand why it is inevitable for the author to include those as that guy in the novel was obsessed with BDSM. I have saw people stating that they want to be with Christian Grey, hope he really exist in this world and he is the perfect lover blah blah blah. I mean how could it be?? He is definitely not the the perfect guy since he has issues with you touching him (due to his tormenting childhood) and he has this thing with BDSM. Yes he is damn fucking rich but then you won't even know will he really love you or not. It is only when he met someone like Ana to melt him and use love to touch him. The previous 15 women have failed what Ana has tried and they were all submissive. Lol! For me, I would rather just sit back and enjoy this piece of good novel by E L James lol.

Well. Till then~~~~

No comments: