Sunday, March 24, 2013


It just seems that I am sort of back in blogging again. Anyway I also don't know how long this will last for too :D

Just like that picture posted above - I am starting to have acne problems!! I have never really buy skincare products for my face besides having one or two facial masks fortnightly. My face has all along be very smooth without acnes/pimples literally - till recently......

My mother wanted to me to clear my room. So I did. After clearing, I notice my face has a few spots - in red and mild itchy (of course I didn't scratch it la.) But after a couple of days, those little red spots transformed into small little red dots (like pre-outbreak of pimples.)!! I googled the suddencause for  outbreak of acnes and saw articles pointing it to stress or diet related issues. Seriously? I don't have anything on hand that is causing me SO MUCH stress to cause outbreak and my diet hasn't changed too. So I began to suspect whether is it because of the dust I got from clearing my room. RAGHHHHHHH!!! Anyway - my ultimatum is that I will wait. If situation get worsen, I will have to seek for professional help as in skin care clinics (of course I hope not!) T.T

Okay enough saying of my acne problems..... Baby and I will be turning 5 years old next month! So eggcited! We have made a booking at KSL resort hotel (I think it is a 5 star hotel) to have a short weekend getaway just to ourselves!

Went to Bugis yesterday with Baby and I saw this wedding fair! I told Baby I wanted to go to Taiwan and have our Wedding shoot done there! It seems like my dear boy is agreeable and probably we will go....? Anyway that will be like a few years later hahahahaha~



Deep down, I want to get married to him soon because I am ready to take on the challenge to be a good wife and mother just for him. <3 p="">

No comments: