Thursday, November 4, 2010

Random post

Alright just a random update about what I've been doing everyday after work !

When I get home and not meeting baby, I'll watch online tv series on Funshion.
Just finished an extremely nice tv show called Fringe. 3 seasons.
Right now the 3rd is not complete because it's currently showing in US.
So, I looked for another tv series to watch and I found The Mentalist.
A super nice tv series and Im currently at it's season 2, episode 10.
After this show, I'm also not sure what should I watch next.
Perhaps Heroes, Ghost Whisperer or CSI Miami?
I'm too afraid to watch The Supernatural alone and yeah, dropped that.







Here's Fringe poster. If you've watched this, you'll find Walter Bishop very cute! (The one in middle)
He is a super genius in different kinds of weird sciences, and together with the female lead, a FBI agent who is pretty!, and his Son Peter Bishop from another world, they solved numerous of weird biological weapons attacks like mutations etc.
10/10!






He is someone who helped the CBI to solve cases using playing mental games with people, damn pro observing skills etc. And this show is nice too! Though I like fringe more :P
I rate it, 8.5/10. :)

Meeting baby later :D

-Posted using BlogPress for iPhone

No comments: