Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dream

I have a dream.

In this dream, I dreamt that I'm married to baby. Pursuing my bachelor degree, and baby is studying at the same time too.
Baby bought the class 2 bike which he always wanted and together, we bought a car too.
Living in a maybe 4 room flat, with our children and every Sunday going to the market and eat breakfast together.

In this dream, I am in very good terms with my parents because I've earned enough money with my bachelor degree.

I'll also have a puppy/dog too. Taking it for a walk with baby maybe everyday in the evenings.

I hear people always saying that, dream is just a dream. It won't come true.
But in my perspective, this dream is my target and I will always be trying to achieve it.
It motivates me, and most importantly, I myself know that if I work hard with baby we will achieve this.

Another type of dream are those occuring while you're asleep. Nightmares etc.
And this is not what I'm referring to.

So, btw I'll be taking diploma in human resource management.
I'm going to take an advanced dip, then bachelor.
If time allows, I'll take either certificate or diploma in psychology.
AND if I'm still likes listening to Korean songs, I'll take up Korean language lessons too. Somemore it will makes me easier to communicate with Korean students in my workplace because I always don't understand what they are saying. Most of the time la lol.

These are all my dreams.

Dream dream dream, and I found you~~~


- Posted using BlogPress for iPhone

No comments: