让我来试试用华文来篇这篇POST.
太久没有用华文来篇文章之类的东西,觉得对华文有一点生疏了.
昨天是我和翔翔宝贝在一起的两年七个月纪念日!好棒哦!我们去勿洛85吃叁吧鱿鱼和方鱼,还有鸡翅膀!
Omg I think I switch back to English better.
So after we ate finish, we went to bedok interchange there to shop at the pasar malam. I told baby I remembered there was one pasar malam there cos I went there on last sat to buy my sandals.
But.... When we reached there, we saw bangalas taking off everything. T.T
So we just wandered around, and I bought one Thomas taw conditioner!
Baby and I will always address the sunsilk damaged hair reconstruction shampoo series as Thomas taw(The co-creater with sunsilk for this particular series). It's an inside joke anyway. :D.
Baby you should know what I'm talking about right?!
HAPPY 31st MONTHS TO ME AND LOVELY BABY.
I still remembered I told my sister, for couples who get together for a few years and still quarrelling like non stop, their characters don't suit one another at all.
And that, I'm very happy to have him in my life. I really appreciate his presence everyday. Hehe!
Alright, and regarding my job wise, I can't ask for even better. This job is awesome and I like it alot. Though there's one or two weird students keep on giving me attitudes, other than this it's rather perfect. I'm really glad that I've read Hector story book rgding the happiness. I chose this job because at that point of time it seems to be able to keep me happy while working. And yes, I'm happy.
Because I love this job(Im someone who loves to do plenty of filing, typing and etc), it kept me happy, contented and most importantly, to give my very best everyday.
I'm so fucking glad that I left mind stretcher.
0% happiness. Ok maybe 0.01 because of the pay lol.
When I was working at mind stretcher, every day I've to drag and force myself to work.
I dread working at mind stretcher.
But now? I always look forward to work!
And my boss is sponsoring for my diploma course. Wow!
It seems like I've almost secured everything in life. Thank guanyinma for these. I really appreciate it. :)
And... But... However... Lol....
Except for family. It's always the toughest thing to secure though. Recently just because of my ICard, my mum started all the cold war shits again.
And I want to go foodfest!
- Posted using BlogPress for iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment