Wow!! I've not updated my blog for entire 1 and a half month!!!!!
This is crazy, I think I've serious issue with perserverance when it comes to blogging, tweeting or online gaming. -.-
Ok anyway, suddenly I felt that sudden urge to blog a post tonight/now so yeah. Lol.
Anyway, it seems like December is a very busy month for me. Seems like everyday I'm busy with something. I just started school at PSB Academy to pursue my Diploma in HRM course end of last month. Though I only need to attend class twice a week, but it's already making me very tired. Sometimes have to stay up late to finish my homework. And there are even projects to complete within a very short deadline with a few extremely hard to communicate 'matured' adults. Yes, I'm the youngest in my class and my group members always trying to indirectly say I'm immatured or not capable by judging me by the age. No matter how unhappy I am I just shrugged it off. Since all of them love to show off how capable and talented they're, then just let them do majority of the things and I still can get my marks. 年轻有年轻的好处 ok?!
I also enrolled to get my car license last weekend at SSDC. Booked by BTT and it's on the 11th of Feb. Omg it's like so long away! I wanted to chiong and get a license as fast as possible. But I think I'm an idiot to driving things so I guess I might take longer to accomplish this mission. I've already planned to buy either a 2nd hand Picanto / Hyundai Getz. If my mother were to willing to help me fork out a wee bit, I can even get a Honda Jazz. But the final decision still comes after I get my license as I'll get a promised pay increment next year Oct when the company renew my contract. And my mother has been pouring me cold water. She say I should wait for people to drive me and as females we cannot drive cars. So old fashion!! Who say females cannot be independent!!!? Lol
Ok, I blogged because I want people to know that I'm not dead yet! Bye~~~
- Posted using BlogPress for iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment