
I have been starting to watch this particular korean drama and was totally addicted to it!! It is super nice to watch and I really love the plotting of this drama... As well as the acting of the actors/actresses in this drama. Still left with like 20 plus more episode before reaching the end of this series.
Have been very busy with work and study again! School started on last Monday and I am a little worried with these 2 new modules. We have been introduced to the new modules relevant to Human resource but I felt like they were so similar to Geography and History classes! There will be essay questions (worst!) and have to remember all the points in order to score well! I am not that young anymore as compared in Secondary school to remember ALL the points.... But I must do my best because if other older students in my class can make it, then why can't I? Right?
And I have started my driving lessons for.... 5th time? But sadly I DON'T KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH ME I JUST CAN'T GET THE BASIC RIGHT. The worst thing is that every lesson I will need to wait for 1 or 2 weeks then there will be a slot for me!!!! After 1 week, the skills that I have just started to "get on" will "get off" and "rust off" lo. By the time next lesson come, my skills all rust already la. Which is equivalent to waste money.. How? I am taking private btw... Anyway just have to endure lo.. Or see how? I ALSO DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT LA LOL.
In July, I will be going to Genting with baby and his friends. And then after the Genting trip, we have planned to open a chalet just FOR THE 2 OF US!! ^^V. It's been a long time since we last did that (actually its like a few months ago......). We will do BBQ together and such. Hopefully I can go cycling with just him!! :D. Tomorrow will be meeting him for dinner at Bedok 85!!
And Happy Vesak Day everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment