Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Chris Medina

This guy named Chris Medina. I don't even know about him until earlier in May baby introduced his song to me. A song named "What are words".

WHAT ARE WORDS - CHRIS MEDINA


I watched this music video of the song, I can't stop crying because I feel deeply for them. I am deeply touched by them and I can feel my heart wrenching for them too. They have been together for 8 years and was already planning to exchange their vows but 2 months before their wedding, his Fiance was down with a severe brain damage.
He didn't leave her. Instead, he became her caretaker and take care of her.

Though I know its none of my business, but from the bottom of my heart, I sincerely wish the girl will recover and I hope God can be moved by their true love.



There's a saying in Mandarin: 有情人终成眷属 by 郑源.

No comments: