So long since I have last blogged. Well, all is well for me. I am still working under the same company and still schooling for my diploma! Going graduate soon in August this year.
My beloved boy has left to Thailand for a period of 5 weeks. He left yesterday in the morning and up until now, I just felt something is being so wrong to me. The feeling is like your heart is no longer in you and what left behind is an empty shell that only respond to him. This is the first time we got 分割两地. The missing and worrying are just so overwhelming. The looking forward of April keeps me alive. Well, others always say the relationship will not last because its either the girl do something bad while the boy is away or vice versa. I just think it's kind of like stereotyping you know? It doesn't means what happened to you will happened to others too! I trust him and I am sure he trusts me too. Just quit the stereotyping thing okay? Because I am proud to say that we are both truly in love with each other. <3
In another area, I have learnt and seen a lot ever since working in this company. All the different personalities and the minor things which happens daily.
There's this caucasian guy who is around the age of 60 years old. He sent a Thai female student in July 2010 to study with us. That lady is around 22 years old and is a very kind and gentle person. We all thought that it's just the sponsor and until one day in December 2010, the student's stomach gets bigger and rounder. She was pregnant for 3 months. We all don't know who is the father of the child because we have never seen she has any boyfriends or neither was she married. Then, this 60 years old guy came one day to look for her. I immediately suspected something is wrong. She came out and hugged him while he fondled her stomach and kissed her tummy. Then after a few days she graduated from the course and went back to Thailand. We have never heard from her ever since.
In December 2011, this guy came again with another Filipina student aged 21! You all must be awed why I can remember him. His appearance is so unique - Completely white hair, black t-shirt and pants and always with a suitcase similar to those you see in movies like Resident evil. Lol.. Okay back to the topic, he addressed this Filipina student as his fiance and now she is already studying with us. I felt extremely disgusted with this fucking bastard and was quite worrying about the student whenever i recalled back the Thai student. She must have been 'played' thoroughly and threw back to Thailand by this guy. But I am totally turned off by this Filipina student as she keeps giving that proud, arrogant attitude with a face "hey-i-am-with-a-caucasian". A Bitch. Enough said. So now i just sit back and see what happens to her. (Evil grin)
Okay, shall blog again soon! With more stories etc haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment