Currently on my way back to Yishun to meet Liqun for laksa dinner!!
Today there's some moron came to the centre. This fucking auntie asked whether can she use our washroom. As our washroom is only available for students, I asked her is she here for any course enquiry or appointments. She said yes, she's here to enquire course for her friend. So i say okay, the washroom is right at the back and directed her to it. Apparently her peasized brain has difficulty understanding my instructions, she replied me in a fucking arrogant tone and emphasizing asking me 'WHERE? WHERE???' Fucking hell i just felt like slapping her head.
After she went to the washroom, she.came out and ignored my presence.and walked straight to the main door. So I thought she was really here for an enquiry, I went ahead and call her.
OUR CONVERSATION:
Me - Hi Madam, are you waiting for your friend to do the enquiry?
Moron - (Stares at me with a FUCKING IDIOTIC FACE) I am waiting for my son to fetch me. Do you have a problem with that?
Me - OH (Sarcastically), Of course I won't have a problem with that. But in fact you do not need to lie to someone just to use the washroom. Well maybe I can understand that you're too urgent to think normally.
And i just left for my desk with her staring at me blankly for awhile.
Comeon la. You just need to say the truth right. Fucking lie just because of the washroom? Fucking kidding me. Joke of the day - Aunty who can't control her bladder and lied just to use to washroom and relieve herself HAHAHAHA
This Saturday going to have Seoul Garden with Baby's sister and mother! I wanted to treat them but baby's mother keeps insisting of treating too. >.<. Shall see how it goes this Saturday then. Hehehe~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment